How’s the programming going on??
Feelings Low.. to be a programmers???
I know what are you feeling as i am also a programmers. Sometimes, I also feels depressed… Feels i am not capable for programming…
Just leave it..
So friends, today i am posting this to inspire you… Stay tuned and i’ll come with the best inspirational video and post.
Subscride our youtube channel here
Subscribe for newsletter here
Here are the top 9 best inspirational quotes for the programmers i have read –
9. ” First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.” – John Johnson
8. “Without requirements or design, programming is the art of adding bugs to an empty text file.” – Louis Srygley
7. “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” – Martin Fowler
6. “Good code is its own best documentation. As you’re about to add a comment, ask yourself, “How can I improve the code so that this comment isn’t needed?” Improve the code and then document it to make it even clearer.” – Steve McConnell
5. “If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.” – Edsger Dijkstra
4. “Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” -Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
3. “If you started learning Java and Doesn’t do JDBC… it’s like you have a GF and You doesn’t touch her hands” -Anonymous
2. “Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.” -Michael Sinz
1. “Nine people can’t make a baby in a month.” (regarding the addition of more programmers to get a project completed faster) -Fred Brooks